Introducing 'GCP Lens'
GCP Lens provides a way for you to consistently measure your Google Cloud workloads against best practices and identify areas for improvement. The GCP Lens dashboard is automatically created when Google Cloud workloads are detected in your accounts and include the following information:
- Google Cloud Spend History w/ Forecast
- Breakdown by top Google Cloud services during last six months
- Breakdown by top Google Cloud projects during previous six months
- Map of your Google Cloud regions
- Coverage of eligible resources with CUDs for optimal cost
The information on the GCP Lens is updated every hour to bring the most up-to-date data to your fingertips.